I have brain farts all the time at the most random moments one can ever imagine. Suddenly, I feel compelled to share them and since you’ve decided that you accept my socially awkward demeanor, guess who gets an all-access pass to my kooky inner workings? Congratulations!
– Have you ever wished that life was like a movie where you could just cut through the awkward shit and pan to the moment after when it all worked out for the best?
– I have a bad habit of bearing my ankles on the coldest days; I need to be more aware.
– Being social at events I cover never gets easier; I saw one of my she-ros last night and was a foot away from her yet said nothing…
– I’ve found that my cozy little box I reside in is hindering me with the assistance of those around me; I like doing things my way though. This is gonna be tough.
– I just want to write all day and eat pasta all night.
– You ever want to drift into town to see ONE person, post up for a few days then leave without anyone else knowing you were there? Me neither; that’s rude, huh? =\
– Saying how you feel is such a novel idea, isn’t it? It’s really cute.
– Seriously, I need to get to the point where I’m able to write all day and eat all night.
– I made an interesting proclamation that I’m completely fine with: I’ll probably be a housewife who writes books and scripts for the rest of her life. I really don’t mind that, though; I have to nurture my future kids’ dopeness and being stuck in some office ain’t gonna cut it!
– Kendrick Lamar’s album really is dope, though (I felt the need to mention something music-related since this blog is centered around it *shrugs*).
Welp that’s it for now; as thoughts come to me, I won’t hesitate to share them because I know you’re dying to read them =)